DIRECTIONS AND WHAT TO BRING
Where do I meet and what time do I need to be there?
Arrival Time: All parties should arrive at the meeting place 30 minutes prior to their trip
Please Read cancellation/refund policy under "Important Information"
Where Should I Meet the Guide?
You will be sent an email upon booking your tour with information on where and when to meet your guide, along with information on what you should bring with you.
WHAT TO BRING & WHAT NOT TO BRING
WHAT TO BRING
1. Begin with a positive ready to explore type attitude.
2. Bring plenty of Water & Snacks
4. Medication (i.e. blood pressure medication, epi-pen, asthma inhaler, etc.)
5. Closed-toed shoes (sneakers, wader boots, close-toed sandals such as Keen)
6. Men: Swimming trunks - Women: Bathing suit (one or two piece) or Swimming trunks & Top
7. Bring an underwater camera or GoPro if you have one!
Phones are not recommended without a waterproof case. We cannot be responsible for water damage to your mobile device.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
1. No open-toed shoes, no open-toe sandals like Chacos, flip-flops, or bare feet.
2. No Alcohol
3. Although we are pet lovers, we can not allow pets on our trips